This is a new blog for me, I’ve been running another blog (www.MadAboutGenealogy.com) for about ten years now, but there is so much more I am interested in so I decided to start Red Robin Cottage Blog. The blog is a work very much in progress so there are only a few posts up at the moment, more will be added regularly, so keep calling in. In this blog I shall be writing about
- Life at Red Robin Cottage – a 17th century teeny tiny cottage which is home to me and Mr J my dog!
- Small Home Living – how to live contentedly in a small space
- Crafts – My mother was a great crafts-woman and I’ve inherited that gene, but it’s been dormant for a while
- Home Decor DIY – I’m willing to have a go at most small DIY projects and I am always looking for new home decor ideas.
- Money – I’m good at making a little go a long way!
I’ve worked hard for the last few years and now I want to get my life back into balance with a more creative theme running through it. So if you feel the same let’s be friends and see where the road takes us. Good to have you along.